Double Petaled Lily and Delphinium Bouquet
A gorgeous arrangement of double petaled lily and delphinium bouquet from Holland. The multiple lily petals are thinner in texture than the normal lily, and this create a uniquely striking look. They are beautifully fragrant and elegantly add a dramatic element to this bouquet. We have matched the pink lily with beautiful yellow dancing lady orchid, dainty blue delphinium, chrysanthemums, and hydrangeas. Perfect for those who are looking for rose alternative flower bouquets. This large bouquet will definitely put a smile on the recipient's face.
Different varieties of lilies hold different meanings. In general, lilies signify purity. They are also associated with devotion. In Chinese culture, lilies are used to adorn a wedding ceremony to signify a century of love. So if you give your loved ones a bouquet of lilies, it signifies that you are harboring a pure devotion towards them.
Please note that hydrangeas are fragile, Singapore have a hot weather can expect it to last only 1-2 days
Do you want to give a bouquet of lilies to your special someone in Singapore? Choose a special bouquet of lilies from our selection now and show your pure intentions to your loved ones on your special day.
Each arrangement is an individual made specially and exclusively for you.
Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of stem off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.