Baby's Breath Bouquet
The flower we commonly call the baby’s breath is also known as Gysophila, or 满天星 (sky full of stars). With its dreamy hundreds of tiny white flowers, is a flower that represents love and innocence. A baby's breath bouquet also conveys feelings of adoration & affection, and to highlight exquisite beauty of a person and devotion in a relationship which lives an eternity.
Each arrangement is an individual made specially and exclusively for you. Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of stem off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.