White Lily Bouquet
Often chosen for both weddings and funerals, white lilies symbolise a rejuvenation of the soul.
They can represent purity, commitment and rebirth, which is why they're often chosen as Sympathy Flowers.
In some culture, lilies are used to adorn a wedding ceremony to signify a century of love.
They are also associated with devotion. So if you give your loved ones a bouquet of lilies, it signifies that you are harboring a pure devotion towards them.
Petite Bouquet : D23cm*50cm
Medium Bouquet : D28cm*60cm
Large Bouquet : D 38cm*60cm
Each arrangement is an individual made specially and exclusively for you. Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
Note: This bouquet may be sent as Sympathy Flowers, or to convey your sincerest devotion & love to someone!
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of steam off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.