Blush Italian Ranunculus, Queen Protea and Peony Bouquet
In the event that ranunculus season has ended, we will replace with dahlia/more peonies.
The italian cloony ranunculus in this bouquet are just as statement-making as the fluffy peonies. These ranunculus are larger than standard ranunculus, with delicate layers of petals gradually unfurling from a tight, green-eyed center. Our florist selected these gorgeous blooms to add a soft texture to this arrangement and is complemented with Protea to create a striking final look.
Each arrangement is specially made exclusively for you.
Final product may not resemble picture shown entirely.
- Keep fresh flowers away from direct sunlight.
- Keep flowers in cool areas.
- Upon receiving our flower bouquet, unwrap with care.
- Trim at least half inch of steam off your flowers before you arrange them in a vase and each time you change the water. Replace the water in vase daily.
- Avoid placing your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables.