1. Refund Policy:
Full Refund: for cancelations made 3 days in advance (with reference to delivery date) however, a 10% or $10 admin fee (whichever is higher) must still be paid to cover the refunding costs.
50% Refunds: for cancelations made 2 days in advance (with reference to delivery date)
Any other refund requests made will be accepted or declined at Petite Fleur's own descretion. Petite Fleur reserves full rights to decline a refund request.
2. Petite Fleur will not be liable for flowers and arrangements once it has been delivered and acknowledged by recipient or on behalf of recipient to the designated delivery address.
3. All purchases made from www.petitefleursg.com are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Petite Fleur reserves full rights to accept or decline any purchase made by any one individual or corporation.
5. Petite Fleur is in no way obliged to send photos of the finished bouquet to customers, especially during peak periods as we conduct quality checks to ensure bouquets are in good condition before sending them out. However we will try our best to do so if requested.
6. Petite Fleur reserves full rights to amend it's terms and conditions at any one time, without prior notice.